MySportTraining (Health & Fitness Winner, 2004-2007 PPC Magazine Awards) New Version 5 for Pocket PCFelt let down by the latest diet-o-rama? Make a promise to yourself: get fit! Feel better, happier, live longer. And keep track of it with MySportTraining! Handango's Staff Pick
MySportTraining (Health & Fitness Winner, 2004-2007 PPC Magazine Awards) New Version 5 by: VidaOne, Inc., last updated: 11/12/2007
Requirements: Windows Mobile 2003 or newer, 2 MB of storage
About MySportTraining (Health & Fitness Winner, 2004-2007 PPC Magazine Awards) New Version 5Exercising is good for youTo feel better, have more energy and live longer, look no further than regular, old-fashioned, sweat-inducing exercise. MySportTraining is the premier health & fitness application designed to track and improve your health & fitness, and to motivate you to exercise to achieve a healthy lifestyle, at a fraction of the cost of most sports equipment or gym membership.See bundle offers below.Track the information that matters to you
- For all workouts: duration, personal ratings, heart rate data, and notes.
- For cardio workouts: route, distance, pace, ascent and intervals.
- For strength workouts: location, warm-up, cool-down, exercises.
- For your health: calorie/kJ intake, weight, body fat, mood, sleep, blood pressure, resting heart rate and body measurements.
- It calculates the calories/kJ and fat you burn - get instant gratification after your hard work.
- Use the month view to see all your workouts at-a-glance and appreciate your accomplishments.
- Use the report view to list key information and rewarding summaries.
- Use the chart view to see a variety of motivating charts to see your improvement over time.
- Plan your workouts to eliminate any guesswork about your fitness program and find time for exercising despite your busy schedule, thanks to a seamless integration with Pocket Calendar.
- See how much you’''''ve accomplished toward completing a long-term goal.
- Choose from 30 workouts, 40 strength exercises, 20 cardio intervals or create your own.
- Use the colored muscle chart to find different exercises (including your own) for a muscle group and add variety to your workouts.
- Up to 5 different sets per exercise - ideal for Body-For-LIFEВ® challengers!
- Use additional exercises series (sold separately) to get more motivating exercises:
- Series 1: General Fitness to exercise various muscle groups.
- Series 2: Plyometrics to develop explosive power.
- Series 3: Ball Exercises to strengthen your core, improve your posture and prevent injuries.
- Series 4: Flexibility to increase your flexibility and achieve a full range of motion.
- Series 5: Abs and Back to increase your stability, improve your posture and help prevent low back pain.
- Series 6: Legs and Buttocks to strengthen and tone your legs and buttocks.
- Series 7: Arms and Shoulders to strengthen and tone your arms, chest and shoulders.
- Synchronize your workouts with VidaOne Diet & Fitness for Windows XP & Vista (sold separately) for better analysis or your desktop/laptop.
- Record your outdoor workouts with VidaOne GPS (sold separately).
- Download workout from your PolarВ® heart rate monitor into your Pocket PC using VidaOne Polar (sold separately).
- Integrated with MyPersonalDiet (sold separately) to make it easier than ever to track your health, diet and fitness.
Fitness Bundle: get 50% off VidaOne Diet & Fitness for Windows when you buy it with MySportTraining for Pocket PC. Use the code VODFMSTPPC when checking out.
Limited time offer
Pocket PC Bundle: get 20% off MyPersonalDiet for Pocket PC when you buy it with MySportTraining for Pocket PC. Use the code MSTMPDPPC when checking out
Super bundle! Use the two codes together to save moreand get MySportTraining, MyPersonalDiet and VidaOne Diet & Fitness!
- Export data into CSV files, readable by MicrosoftВ® ExcelВ®.
- Find out if you are on track toward a personal goal.
- Filter out some activities to review specific workouts.
- Search your notes for specific words.
- Supports English and Metric units.
- It calculates your training zones using popular methods or you can customize them.
- It calculates your basal metabolic rate (BMR) using the Harris-Benedict formulae for better results.
- Windows Mobile 2003, 2003 Second Edition, 5.0 and 6.0 (Classic and Professional) supported.
- Works on portrait, landscape and square screens.
- Purge, backup and restore capabilities.