Personal Trainer-PDA (Multi-Client) PPC for Pocket PCThe most advanced and complete PDA fitness software on the market
Personal Trainer-PDA (Multi-Client) PPC by: Vesteon Software, last updated: 04/07/2007
Requirements: 5 MB available main memory
About Personal Trainer-PDA (Multi-Client) PPC
FREE to download and try! See this award winning software for yourself.
Quickly access and enter workout
schedules for yourself or for your clients*. Replace those bulky notebooks, charts and index cards with this easy to use, flexible software package for Pocket PC & Windows Mobile 5 PDAs. Personal Trainer-PDA is the "BEST PDA WORKOUT SCHEDULER ON THE MARKET..." It focuses on keeping detailed records of workouts, goals and personal measurements (e.g., bench press max, etc.) for yourself or your clients. It was developed to allow you to build personalized fitness plans with ease. It also allows you to stay focused, giving purpose to each workout. Because achieving fitness objectives is measured in weeks and months (not in days), it's easy to lose sight of the fitness goal not to mention becoming bored and quitting without some direction. Designed for Personal Trainers, Coaches, Physical Therapists, ... *Trialdownload here
Download UserManual (for v3.0 ): FEATURES:
- Track client's payments (date, amount, sessions, method...) (Multi-Client)
- Track client's sessions (date, time, day) (Multi-Client)
- Interactive anatomy chart
- COLOR support for color PDAs.
- Setup workouts with specific exercises and details for defined weekdays to stay focused and organized.
- Create a custom list of Exercises for setting up workouts. You can add, edit and delete these. (Not in Trial Version)
- A Client list for organization and accuracy. Ability to add, edit and delete. (Multi-Client version)
- Create a custom list of Areas affected by a specific exercise (e.g. arms, upper body). Has the ability to add, edit and delete. (Not in Trial Version)
- Explanations of the muscle groups worked with exercises.
- Preferences to customize the application.
- Filters and sorts to help find and organize.
- Set goals to obtain. (Not in Trial Version)
- Record exercise bests. (Not in Trial Version)
- Databases are backed up on PC. (Not in Trial Version)
- History archive window for workouts with Delete and filters. (20 records for Trial Version)
- Archive check box on weight setup.
- Stop Watch with hours, minutes and seconds display.
- Client's original and current body weight and dates are stored. (Multi-Client)
- Displays differences in body weight and days. (Multi-Client)
- Client's note access via weight window. (Multi-Client)
- Cardio & Weight windows clock displays.
- Advanced sorts and filters.
- Intuitive interface.
- Pop-up date selection.
- Note fields.
- Password protect option.
- Current and original body weight and dates. Within "Goals" (Single-User)
- Displays differences in body weight and days. Within "Goals" (Single-User)
- FREE Updates and upgrades.
- 14 day Trial version available. The purchase of a registration code is required to enable remaining features.
Accompanying Personal Trainer-PDA Suite (desktop) tentatively available 2006.
- Data entry and modification (clients, demographics, exercises, area, setup,...)
- Reports and forms
- Synchronization with PDA
- Enable all features with unlimited use.
- You get e-mail support.
- You get e-mail notifications of updates and upgrades.