MyHealthRegistry for Pocket PCTrack all your health and medical records (and of your family or patients too!) in one application and provide accurate information to health care providers instantly.
MyHealthRegistry by: VidaOne, Inc., last updated: 14/06/2006
Requirements: 400 KB of RAM
About MyHealthRegistryTrack all your health and medical records (and of your family or patients too!) using MyHealthRegistry and provide accurate information to health care providers instantly. MyHealthRegistry tracks health and medical records with great accuracy MyHealthRegistry allows you to enter all relevant information about your medical history, and also for any other people (spouse, children, parents, patients, etc.)
- Enter all known allergies to prevent immune reactions to other products.
- Enter the treatment history of any illnesses & conditions
- Track your children’s immunization shots
- Avoid confusion regarding medications with complicated names of various strengths and dosages.
- Enter critical information about surgeries and hospitalization
- Store 22 blood work markers: Albumin, BUN, Calcium, Chloride, Cholesterol, Cholesterol (HDL), Cholesterol (LDL), CO2, Creatinine, Estradiol, Globulin, Glucose, Hematocrit, Hemoglobin, Insulin, Iron, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Triglyceride, Uric Acid and White Blood Count
- 35 allergies
- 195 illnesses and conditions
- 9 immunizations
- 295 medications
- 47 medical procedures
- Doctors, hospitals, clinics, insurance companies and pharmacies that are specified in the health and medical records are automatically linked to your Pocket Outlook Contacts list.
- Doctor visits can automatically be entered in Pocket Outlook Calendar.
- MyHealthRegistry features an intuitive, easy-to-use Pocket PC look-and-feel user interface meticulously crafted.
- It automatically builds a personalized Yellow Pages directory of the health care providers as you enter health and medical records.
- Password protection ensures that only your eyes see the data
- All Pocket PC versions supported, including Windows Mobile 5.0 with portrait (240x320), landscape (320x240) and square (240x240) screen resolutions.
- From the developers of MySportTraining and MyPersonalDiet.