VidaOne Polar for Pocket PCDownload and view workouts from your PolarВ® S-series heart rate monitor right into your Pocket PC using this extension to the awards-winning MySportTraining and MyPersonalDiet.
VidaOne Polar by: VidaOne, Inc., last updated: 19/12/2007
Requirements: See description below
About VidaOne PolarUsing a Polar heart rate monitor? See your performance right into your Pocket PC!Use VidaOne Polar with MySportTraining and/or MyPersonalDiet (sold separately) to download workout data via infrared from your PolarВ® S-series heart rate monitor (models S610, S610i, S625X, S710, S710i, S720i, S725, S725X, S810 and S810i) right into your Pocket PC and to view it in a snap. No need to get back to your desktop to see how hard your worked. See charts, statistics and lap information immediately!The VidaOne Polar extension was designed with the following features:
- The download process is simple and straight-forward:
- Tap the Polar Download button in the toolbar and choose Download
- Set your Polar monitor in CONNECT mode.
- Align your Polar monitor's infrared port with your Pocket PC's infrared port. That's it! The data is automatically downloaded within seconds and displayed when completed.
- No need for any additional hardware. All you need is your Polar heart rate monitor and your Pocket PC!
- The data can be saved into workouts, so you don't have to enter the information from your heart rate monitor. It's practical, fast and fun! Within seconds, you can have a clear and precise snapshot of your effort and performance.
- See all the information you need: statistics, laps information and charts (heart rate, speed, distance, cadence, power, power balance and power index - depending on your Polar model and features available).
- You can zoom in and out of the charts and customize their appearance.
- VidaOne Polar is an extension that seamlessly integrates into MySportTraining andMyPersonalDiet so there's no new user interface to learn.
- Most Pocket PC models are supported (see list of Pocket PCs known to work on our website). However, some models may not work due to infrared hardware or firmware incompatibilities.
- If your device is not listed or are unsure, please make sure to try before you buy.
- A supported Pocket PC model (see above). Portrait, landscape and square screen modes are all supported.
- MySportTraining 4.0 or newer. Download latest version here.
- MyPersonalDiet 2.0 or newer. Download latest version here.
- Supported Polar models: S610, S610i, S625X, S710, S710i, S720i, S725, S725X, S810 and 820i.
- The BasicUse (continuous) recording mode is fully supported. However, some interval-based recording modes may not properly be displayed.